Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com

Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com
Click the image to enter my new site!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My first Craft Show!! S.E.L.F. School Christmas Bazaar 2010

Preparing for this craft show was quite nerve racking.  I wasn't sure what to expect and didn't know if my items would sell.  This past week, leading up to the Bazaar, I was working nonstop on making various items.  Overall, I really felt like the show was a success.  Since it was my first, I didn't have anything to compare it to but it was so fun to interact with people and get feedback on my products.  My customer of the day was a lady who decided to buy 6 bags all at once!  

Here are some pictures of my booth!

2 comments:

Colleen Upton said...

The most random item in my bag is a key to my childhood home that is 1,000 miles away. I've been gone from home for 15 years. I have no idea why I'm still carrying it around!

Sharon francis said...

Most random thing in my bag??? Cigarette lighter, I DON"T smoke!


I also liked you on FB!