Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com

Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com
Click the image to enter my new site!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spotlight Bucket- A random craft project

I work with the Young Women in my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) and 2 times a month we spotlight a different girl.  The Spotlight Bucket holds many different treasures and when a girl is spotlighted she gets to take the bucket home for the week.  She can pick one item out of the bucket to keep and replace the item she takes with something else that she has.  That way the bucket's contents are always changing.  The girls seem to like it so far!

Materials used:
plastic ice cream bucket
scraps of fabric
ribbon
gems
fake gerber daisy
decoupage
hot glue gun




I basically used my imagination and went to work.  It was a simple yet very fun project!!

3 comments:

ltandjbcox said...

That is a very clever and beautiful basket idea. Good for you.

My Sister's Tricks said...

Cute Idea...How are you Kimmy?? This is crazy, I'm in young womens too in my ward. I might just have to still your idea!! haha. :) Love ya!

Miss Tailor said...

Thanks Mom! And Chanell, you are more than welcome to use this idea! That is why I put it on here!! :)