Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com

Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com
Click the image to enter my new site!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Homemade Tent!

My husband and I decided to make a tent for the back of our truck!  We initially were looking online for pre-made tents but quickly realized that we could make a tent for cheaper than buying one.  Growing up my mom always lived by the code of "Why buy it, if you can make it for cheaper!" (guess that explains a lot about my craftiness).  So here is our tent!










It helps that my husband is an engineer and I am a seamstress!  We have yet to take it out in the wild but are excited for it to warm up so we can try it!

1 comment:

aprilhoyt said...

How creative!! I want a truck now, so I can get a cool tent like this!