Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com

Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com
Click the image to enter my new site!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Valpo Summer Market Begins...

This coming weekend will mark my first craft show of the year!  Yay!!  To be honest, I have quite a few projects I am working on at home and am finding it difficult to finish all of them in time.  Initially, I was feeling like I needed to finish them before this weekend but then I just decided that I wasn't going to and now I feel a lot better! haha!  As a result I have decided that in my future life (post husband in law school), I would LOVE to only work 3-4 days a week (versus 5-6 days) so that I can work more on my crafts!

Anyways, please consider this an official invite to come hang out with me this coming Saturday!

When: June 11th
Where: down town Valpo at the Courthouse square (right off of Lincolnway, hard to miss)!
 Time: 8AM - 3PM

There will be crafts and food vendors.  It's a newer thing in Valpo so come show your support!  If you are a crafter, or want to try your hand at selling something, you should join me as a vendor!

imgres.jpg




imgres.jpeg

No comments: