Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com

Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com
Click the image to enter my new site!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Surprises

My husband and I just got back from our trip to Florida to visit his parents.  We had a great time and enjoyed hanging out with the family!  Now that I am back (and even while I was away), I kept thinking about some of the bags I made that were meant as Christmas presents.  I didn't want to post any pictures of them until after the holiday, (I would hate to be the spoiler of surprises), so here they are!
Purple Dreamsicle - Medium Newport

 Kelso Brown and Blue - Medium Standard Bag

 Ultimate Diaper Bag Set: Large Diaper bag, Dwipee, Nursing Cover

 Flower Stork Bag

 Small Pouch

Summer Lovin' - Large Pouch


 Pink Gerber Daisy - Large Pouch

Crazy Blue Fun Stork Bag

Pink Zebra Mini Bag 

 Kaleidoscope Brown and Blue - Medium Newport

Blue Zebra - Medium Standard Bag & Matching Medium Pouch



I hope the recipients of these products enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them!  

No comments: