Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com

Official Website: www.MissTailorHandmade.com
Click the image to enter my new site!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Preparing for Festivals

Lately, I have been spending all my extra time sewing up a storm!  I will be participating in a very big festival on September 10th in downtown Valparaiso.  It is call the Popcorn festival... (apparently Orville Reddenbaucher is from this area so they started this annual festival).  I went to it last year as a consumer and thought that it was really fun.  There were so many people that it was hard to walk without running into someone!  I am hoping this year will have just as good of a turn out. 
As a result, I am not posting new products into my online store until after the show.  If you are an online shopper than be sure to check out my shop the week after the 10th of September to see what goodies are in store!

To satisify your appetite of bag shopping, (haha) feel free to look at the products I have made in the past.  Remember that I can always do a custom order, email me to get started! 

MissTailorHandbags@gmail.com

No comments: